Golf Biomechanics for Golf Teaching Professionals
Learn about how you can integrate golf biomechanics into your teaching
To keep up to date with the most current concepts of golf biomechanics and kinetics that are vital to your golf teaching, the International College of Golf Biomechanics offers courses that are simple to understand and the information is easy to implement and integrate into your teaching.
Currently we are offering an introductory course in golf biomechanics created by chiropractor and golf biomechanics specialist Dr Ron Burke and his team of researchers and golf professionals.
- The course is done completely online
- Completed at your own pace to your own schedule
- Can be easily completed in a few days and most modules take less than 30 minutes to complete
- Uses simple language and diagrams so easy to understand
- Affordable - starting from AUD$295 with packages that include extras
- Special Discounts for AGTF Members and current AGTF Students
- You receive a Certificate of Attainment on completion of the course